Sunday, February 1, 2009

Welcome from a scrapbooker in the Mid-Atlantic area

Welcome to my blog Paper Pen Pictures. This blog is about scrapbooking, finding inspiration in the everyday, and documenting a little bit of my life as a working mom and crafter living outside our nation's capital. While I will talk more about my philosophy of scrapbooking and why I think it is such a great hobby in the coming weeks and months, I just want to briefly talk about the title of my blog and why I think it fits my style. Paper, Pen, Pictures - perfectly describes my style of scrapbooking and what I think is important. I am a "simple scrapbooker" - I like to focus first and foremost on the stories and happenings in my life from my point of view, and I'm not big into embellishments and "stuff" on my pages. So if you are also a simple scrapbooker, or are thinking about starting a scrapbook I hope this blog will be a fun place for you to check out from time to time to find ideas.

1 comment:

  1. yay! you're blogging. i also like scrapbooking but it has become lots of pictures and scrapbook supplies stuffed in my closet over the years. maybe reading your blog with inspire me.

    ReplyDelete