Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tough Guys Scrapbook Too!

So yesterday, I saw the movie Taken starring Liam Neeson with my husband. Although action movies usually put me to sleep instantly, this one didn't - so I guess it wasn't half bad, or maybe I still have a small crush on Liam Neeson, or maybe it was the middle of the afternoon and the movie theater was a little creepy. Oh, the things we do for love.

Anyway, I'm glad I didn't fall asleep during the movie, because if I had, I would have missed the fact that Liam Neeson's character was a scrapbooker. Can you believe that! Early on in the movie (before he goes on a killing rampage) you see him putting pictures in an album about his daughter, and as he flips through the album you even see a few stickers on the pages. The scrapbook even plays a role in moving the plot along. The scrapbook shows how important his daughter is to him, even though he hasn't always shown it in past actions. Unfortunately I could not find a clip of this part of the movie on YouTube or anywhere else to post here, so you'll just need to take my word for it or check out the movie - if you're into movies about dads who scrapbook and go on killing sprees when their daughters get kidnapped.

No comments:

Post a Comment