Thursday, March 19, 2009

Time To Dance

So here are my brackets for the Men's NCAA Div. I Basketball Tournament starting today. Never one to keep all my eggs in one basket I have made 2 brackets. If you would like a printable bracket for yourself go here. And of course as a scrapbooker I must have a theme. My first bracket is what I call the "Book Smart Bracket". This bracket is based on stuff I read in the paper this week about the teams - it has Louisville, Villanova, Memphis and Oklahoma in the final four, with Louisville winning.

My second bracket is called "ACC Pride" and this is a bracket that any fan of the Atlantic Coast Conference would love. It has Wake Forest, University of Connecticut, Duke and North Carolina in the final four, with North Carolina winning it all.


In both cases I did some rethinking at the end, but I think these are winners. If there are any other scrapbookers or others who read this blog that did brackets this year, send me a note, I'd love to see your picks.

Plus, check out the President's picks.

No comments:

Post a Comment