Sunday, March 1, 2009

Head of the Class

Lately I've been having fun taking a few on-line scrapbooking classes. Both of the classes are at Two Peas In A Bucket - one of my favorite scrapbooking websites. The first class is really more of a monthly challenge and it's called A Year of You. On the 20th of each month the instructor sends out a class handout featuring a layout featuring photos taken that month and several techniques to try. The point of the class is at the end of the year you will have 12 layouts - with one layout for each month of the year featuring pictures of your family or whatever you're into. At the end of each month or maybe the year she will give away a prize. Here was the instructor's layout for January and below is my take on it.

Here was her layout for February and my take on it below.

You will notice my layouts look a lot different from the instructors, but that's ok. For this class, and really most of these on-line classes, you can either follow the layout exactly or adapt it as necessary. So I'm psyched, if I can keep at it I might end out with a complete album for 2009.

1 comment:

  1. I must say that I'm really liking both of these LOs! I have these papers and I must pull them out soon.

    ReplyDelete