Monday, March 2, 2009

Head of the Class - part II

So I talked about one of the classes I'm taking at 2 Peas In A Bucket. The other class I am taking is called Here, There and Everywhere. This class cost me a few dollars and is more involved than the A Year of You class. The class description from the website is below.

Here, There & Everywhere is the title of the album but also of the album's three sections, as we scrap things near home, places you've been and the places you still want to go.
With all of the job and life moves I've made in the last year, I thought this would be an interesting album to undertake. So far I've been happy with the class. In the first week the instructor challenged us to take pictures of our environment, to use photo editing software in new ways and even discussed how to organize our scrapbooking projects. This past week we started creating the first section of the album. Unfortunately, starting the album also coincided with my sons getting sick and a hectic week at work, so I've only finished the title page and one section, but I hope to catch up in the next week or so. That's the thing with on-line hobby classes, it is the ultimate - you only get what you put into it - experience. Some of what I've done below.

No comments:

Post a Comment