Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Going to Creative Escape 2 weeks from Today

So I'm doing it. My mom and I are going to our first Creative Escape this year in exactly 2 weeks. I'm really excited and I hope that I really love it. This will be my first time going away on any type of scrapbook retreat, and my first time taking classes with any of the instructors that will be at Creative Escape - so everything is sort of an unknown. One thing I know for sure is that my mom and I will have a great time at the resort.

So as the event gets closer, we're starting to get a few fun things from the organizers. Check out this really cool "autograph"/ mini-album I made from a digital kit that the organizers put together for attendees. Pretty cool, I think!

Of course, I will be blogging about my experiences when I get back. In the meantime, let me know if you've ever been to Creative Escape and your experience.

2 comments:

  1. That's so awesome. I'm envious but really happy for you. It's my dream to do something like that, so I can't wait to hear every detail. I'd also love to do a photography retreat... sigh, one of these days... .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been the last two years. You will love it. It is like nothing you could ever imagine. They think of every detail. One more week!! yeah. cindyml

    ReplyDelete