Friday, April 3, 2009

I've Been Tagged!

I happen to be checking out one of my favorite blogs ScrapHappy, and Lain had just posted a picture in response to being tagged by another blogger, and at the end of the post I realized she had just tagged 7 more people and one of the people was me?! Gotta love this blogoshere thing. So this is the challenge/tag:

The tag how-to...

  • Go to the photos folder on your computer.
  • Go to the seventh folder of photos.
  • Go to the seventh photo.
  • Put the seventh photo on your blog along with a description.
  • Invite

seven friends to join.

Here is my photo:

So this was the seventh photo in the seventh folder on my computer. This is a photo of my oldest son at a birthday party at a local firehouse last year. I took a lot of pictures at that party, but this one was definitely my favorite. Finding this photo reminded me of the fact that I need to organize some of the random photo folders in my iPhoto program - for instance this folder is called "Preschool Birthdays" - but I only have photos from this one party, so it should probably just go in my 2008 folder.

Next up, I tag:

Ife

Thomisia

Lisa

Akiba

Tiare

Cynta

Chela

Caryn

2 comments:

  1. Cute photo and loving the head gear! Thanks for the tag...I think, lol. I'll get on it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Photo is just TOO CUTE!!! I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete